Sunday, August 25, 2013

Back to School Time....






I made these "First Day of School" subway art printables for my girls last year on their first day of school
...................................................



My oldest was entering her first year of Middle school






........................................................................

My middle was going into 4th grade


........................................................................

And my baby....she entered Kindergarten
And her dress was fab to boot!!!

I am working on the new First Day of School ideas for this upcoming year.
I only have 1 week left to get my butt in gear.
.....we need first day of school outfits
.....we will need new supplies (I have done some supply shopping, but teachers always supply us with a different list at orientation) & it always changes
.......we need new dance items
Eye ye ye

So much to do, so little time





No comments:

Post a Comment