Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fourth of July Ideas





 OF






 It's that time to start thinking of 4th of July planning
Here are some things I have made in the past few years.
Some of these are favorites, but I want to make some new things this year.  
I've already started pinning them.
Strawberries dipped in white chocolate and blue sprinkles.  
These are a favorite for sure. 

Marshmallows rolled in chocolate and sprinkles
I added the sticks to make it more fun to eat, and less sticky


Pretzel rods dipped in white chocolate and sprinkles

Strawberries filled with whipped cream and blueberries
The whipped cream deflated a little bit, so it doesn't look as pretty as it did at first.
I put them in cupcake liners and placed in a cupcake stand so they would stand out
These were a big hit.


Beer bread and Tastefully simple dips

I made these paper cones out of scrapbook paper and filled them with colorful potato chips

I have a thing for pendant banners
I made this one of out scrapbook paper, cut into triangles and strung through ribbon



This decoration could either sit on the table or be hung from above.
I made this out of 3 different color tissue papers
(I plan on making a tutorial on how to make these)
This one isn't quite as full as the ones I made for my daughter's birthday party here http://makeitsnappy3.blogspot.com/2012/06/  

Let me know in the comment section below some super yummy patriotic items you have made.

A few original ideas came from here:
marshmallows:  http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com/2010/06/smores-on-stick.html
strawberries & pretzels (I think):  http://amandaparkerandfamily.blogspot.com









2 comments: