Sunday, January 12, 2014

Blog post challenge - Weeks 1 & 2



I am going to participate in a 52 week blog challenge.
Not sure I am up for this, but going to give it my best shot.

I participate in many photo challenges…..which has led to my blog sighing in the wind, but never a blog challenge.

So…here goes.




"Meet my best friend"


I'll leave people out, so here is my trusty, always makes me happy "friends"--
Meet my laptop, cell phone & iPad.
Pretty sure I couldn't live without them.




"My favorite things"
camera 


iPhone & iPad


garlic press & garlic


backup for all my photo loves


wine



my recipe binder


my tervis tumbler & water


my cake stands (even though I don't bake cakes)

I almost forgot my coffee - and this mug, which I really ADORE!!!


There are so much more…..but this is what I chose for today.




OK - that was catch up….


Next up this week for Week 3…. "meet my family"

No comments:

Post a Comment