Monday, July 22, 2013

Pretty Baubles.....






My friend and I bought some chunky beads and wanted to make some pretty necklaces for our littles.

We finally got around to making them last week.


I will say, it wasn't as easy as we thought. 

I am much better with step by step directions.
There were none. 
She is much better than me, and I couldn't have made it without her, so I give her most of the credit.
We make a good team though!

As we were making them, we weren't quite smitten at first.

It wasn't until they were finally put together that we really fell in love with them.

I usually put a little tutorial with the items I have made.
Nope, not this one.
We have a few more to make, perhaps  we will do a step by step next time.

Photographing them wasn't easy either.  They just didn't seem to want to "strut their stuff" anywhere.


I played around with a few places in my house.


  

   

  


It just seems like it was really hard to see the actual necklace in the other spots.

I finally found the perfect spot.








I can't wait for my girlies to model these.





No comments:

Post a Comment