Friday, September 13, 2013

Ceasar Salad Slider Burger


That may be a weird name, but that is what we call it around here for some reason.  
Rachel Ray has her own, similar version and I think she calls it Slider Ceasar Salad.
This is one of those that is simple & the whole family loves.





1 lb Hamburger meat
Bread (I use hot dog or hamburger buns)
Lettuce, torn
olive oil, salt, pepper
1-2 Garlic cloves, minced, 
melted butter
Parmesan cheese
cheese, optional (I used mozzarella)
Cesar Salad Dressing


I cut up my hot dog buns into cubes and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Put on a baking pan
Toast for 8 minutes at 375.
Mix some melted butter and minced garlic together (save for later)

I mix the hamburger meat with salt, pepper, minced garlic, parsley, and sometimes I add some type of cheese.  This time I added mozzarella.

Then I make them into hamburger patties.

Shred a bowl full of lettuce

I use Caesar on top of MY salad, but various people in our house use Ranch or whatever dressing you want.
It's YOUR salad and you can do what you want with it.

Brown those hamburger patties up.

While the patties are finishing cooking, after the croutons have baked for the 8 minutes, pour the melted butter/minced garlic over top the croutons and bake for 5 more minutes.

We are going to pretend I took a picture of the croutons once they were cooked
And they might look something like this.........



I chop my hamburger patty up and mix with the lettuce, croutons, salad dressing and shred Parmesan cheese over top
But there is one strange person who eats it all separate and put ketchup on their burger.
(Whatever floats your boat)


Chop some lettuce
Cut up bread into cubes and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Put on a baking pan
Toast for 8 minutes at 375.
Mix some melted butter and minced garlic together (save for later)
Mix the hamburger meat with salt, pepper, minced garlic, parsley, and sometimes I add some type of cheese.  This time I added mozzarella.
Shape into small hamburger patties & Cook
After the croutons have baked for the 8 minutes, pour the melted butter/minced garlic over top the croutons and bake for 5 more minutes.





No comments:

Post a Comment