Monday, October 21, 2013

Zucchini Pizza


Oh my....

I have never been a veggie fan.

uh uh, not really.

Not until garlic was introuduced and combined with veggies.

We had a small garden growing nicely this past summer.

One day the Hubby picked 2 huge zucchini's.
My dad said they were too big and the seeds would be huge.

Welllll......I scooped out some of the middle, after slicing each in half, and then cutting that in half, and then added about half a garlic clove to each half of zucchini.

I added some salt and pepper.
Poured some pizza sauce on top of that.
...layered with mozerealla cheese

Then added mini pepperoni on top for the hubby.


I baked at 425 for 20 - 25 minutes.
I then broiled for a few more minutes to get it nice and crispy on top.


                                                        




Oh...My...Yum

It was delish!!!
And I served it with this salad of cucumbers, raw zucchini and cherry tomatoes & basil from our garden.

*****You could add in the scooped out zucchini pulp mixed with bread crumbs and cheese.
But I didn't go that route.....YET

1 comment: