Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Chicken Wing Soup


If you want something simple....this is the recipe for you.

A friend requested it, so I thought I would put it on the blog.


I used a baked chicken from Sam's, shredded that, and put it in the crock pot.
And then added in the rest.
I only had 2 cans of cream of chicken soup, used about 5 cups of milk, almost a full cup of sour cream, 1/4 cup of hot sauce

It is a simple meal, I added a salad and some French crusty bread.

The most amazing part is that ALL 3 girls (and of course the hubby) loved it.  Even my pickiest eaters.

You can shred your chicken however you like it....chunked--torn--or pulverized in our case.

Add the Parmesan on top, and more hot sauce if you desire (I did) ---good to go!!!
***added later  I ended up adding several minced garlic cloves for some more flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment